Saturday, July 18, 2009

Deez Clowns...

OH WOW!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO HEAR THE SAME GARBAGE DAY IN AND DAY OUT!

Sorry ya'll I had to have a moment. Aight, listen...is anybody out there in da world, yes da world Craig; that is sick and tired of hearing the same THREE songs in heavy rotation? Those songs are:
1. Something Solider Boy.
2. Something Gucci Mane.
3. Or some no talent bumkin.

It may be highly debatable that I am THE ULTIMATE hater right now, but you know what...they need me. It's what makes them push harder to strive for success. So in the long run, everything I say will benefit them. So I figure I just let 'em HAVE IT! My friends and I have a little term we like to use when we see some just complete stupidity- CLOWN ACTION. Their rapping skills are CLOWN ACTION! I can't drive down the damn street and not hear one of those ridiculous, bullsh....AARRRGGGHHH!

relax. relate. release.

Breathe young sippa. All right people, I'm pumpin' my brakes ova 'ere.

Pray for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment